Monday, July 13, 2009

Inner side journey

When I try to travel into myself, I feel perplexed and couldn’t find a clear way to follow in my inner trips. Thought-roads separate in my mind Carrefour without signs to follow but the journey should continue. I may take the wrong road, but I’m to decide where to direct my searching-expedition. May be I don’t look for specific ideas or subjects, but it’s a search for the pleasure of thinking and making self discovery.

I always wonder if I could discover and widely understand myself and may pass some time asking questions and make deep investigations, but in most times my efforts go in vain and always come back to the starting point. The investigations I make may help to take some decisions but it’s only for the aim of self-satisfaction and self-understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment